I have stored some of my blood drops in olive oil in a plastic bottle and closed it and saved it in a cupboard.
1. Please tell me - will the effect be same as earlier?
2. Can I use this oil blood in cold drink to serve as my husband doesn’t drink tea/coffee?
3. Can I give this blood to my in laws by mixing it in food?
4. How long can I store this blood for?
Please reply to my questions.
Interesting questions…. I will answer them individually.
1. I think by “will the effect be the same” you are asking if the potency of the blood will reduce over time. It depends on what you are using it for. If you are using it as a symbol of a life force then fresh blood will have more impact. If you are using it as a taglock then I personally don’t think it matters how old the blood is, it still has the link to the same individual (there is a more scientific school of thought along the lines that humans regenerate their body cells every few years or so and therefore a blood/skin taglock doesn’t have the same power as it is linking to a ‘different’ person after this time. I think those scientists are over thinking it personally!)
Olive oil is a natural preservative so a good choice to keep your blood safe from contamination by exposure to air.
2. I would not suggest you put olive oil into any kind of drink, hot or otherwise, particularly if the person drinking your concoction doesn’t know they are drinking it. Oil and water do not mix, the blood oil would float on top of the drink rather giving your intentions away.
3. Food would be a much more sensible choice if you wish your inlaws to consume this blood. You can disguise it easily in a home cooked meal, a bolognaise or a casserole perhaps. Of course the tricky bit here is ensuring it only reaches the portions of those you wish to consume it so if you are serving a meal where some people present are not intended to consume the blood perhaps consider using two cooking pots.
4. No definite answer on this as it will depend on how well sealed your container is and where you are storing it. I’ve done a bit of research for you and it suggests olive oil can be used to store food (or blood in this case) 2-3 weeks in the fridge, up to a year in the freezer or up to a couple of years in a dark cupboard.
Now having advised you on the practicalities I am curious as to what you are hoping to achieve by feeding your blood to your inlaws. Generally this is rather an unusual practise and I know many very seasoned witches who would recoil in horror at the thought of letting somebody consume something as personal as their blood. Without knowing what you are hoping to achieve it is hard to advise you but my general advice would be that if you are in any doubt about what you are doing or haven’t much experience in casting magic then don’t do it. If there is a specific result you are looking to achieve, message me again and we’ll try and find another way of doing it.
Join the Witch Path Forward Facebook community. (Click the icon).
Changing your path/religion/way of life can be a time in your life when you need a bit of support. The purpose of this site is to offer a helping hand and a starting point to explore all the information available on the net.